Tuesday 13 March 2012

New Leggings :)

Hey guys

So a while ago I saw these leggings on a website ----->
Cant exactly remember where, I just remember they was expensive and that there was noway that I could afford them lol. Anyways I decided to save a pic and send it to all my friends telling them to  give me a shout out if they saw them lol. Unfortunately I was not in luck :(.

Anyways as I was on my break during uni today I decide to stop of at H'n'M and thats when I fell in love with another pair of leggings. There not even the same material, colour or style except that they are both high wasted.  Anyways I have to say I love them. They fell great on, fit extremely well, And at only £12.99 Im so happy :).
Unfortunately The Pic does not do them justice :(
Just thought I had to share them, They are amazing. Im so happy with my find

I hope everyone is having a great week so far
Kiwi..x

1 comment:

  1. Great find! These are like the disco pants at american apparel. Thanks so much for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate