Tuesday 27 March 2012

Topshop Nail Art Pen Review

Hey guys
As you know I brought the TopShop Nail Art pen in Barbarella, which I showed in my Topshop Haul.

Here are the designs I had come with
Cute Bow & PokaDots

Blue & Pink Zebra

Various Patterns - First Attempt 

  • Pro's
  1. Its easy to use, works just like a pen 
  2. Comes out bold, Great colour 
  3. Allows you to create what ever pattern you want 
  4. Only £6.50
  • Con's
  1. Sometimes you have to press quit hard for it to come out 
  2. not good for colouring a big portion only details




How I Created the patterns/ Tutorial 
Bow & PokaDots

Zebra
Various Patterns





Take Care
Kiwi ..x

5 comments:

  1. I love the blue with the pink design. I'm going to try that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havent tried the nail art pen but it doesn't look so bad.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh they're quite fun, You should give them a go ..x

      Delete
  3. oohh interesting, looks fun! might have to have a look xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate