Sunday 18 March 2012

Topshop Eyeliner (review)

Hey guys 
So heres  what the two topshop eyeliners look applied. (Please excuse my tired/dopey looking eyes lol.)

Magic liner on top lid 

Magic Liner in black (felt) : £8


I really liked this product. I like felt liners anyway as their easy to apply and control. I really liked the intensity and colour of this brand in particular as its very dark, bold and last all day. Since buying it ive worn it every day :) 
........................................................................................

Magic liner on top lid/ Kohl Pencil on water line 


Liner in Kohl (pencil): £4


This didn't seem like anything special to me, really just your normal pencil liner. It does smudge quit a bit, as you can see in the pics. But it is very dark and apply without having to push down very hard. And at £4 I cant really complain. I love the packaging on this to supper cute I think.


Kiwi ..x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate