Friday 17 February 2012

Liebster Blog ♥

Hey guys
I was recently awarded this Liebster Blog award (which is german for favourite) by a fellow blogger Kayleigh Marie. I am really grateful for this award so thank you Kayleigh. Generally this award is given to blogs with 200 followers or less.
As part of the award you have to share 5 things about yourself that your readers may not know. And then pass the award on to another 5 people.

So here  are my 5 facts.
1.. I love cooking for others, I think my expertise dish is Lasagne
2.. I can play the Piano and Violin. And I like to believe I can play the guitar lol
3.. I am currently a cheerleader, at my University. Lve it :)
4.. I have an obsession with barbie dolls x_x & I have a whole princesse doll collection on shelves in my room
5.. I have the biggest sweet tooth I ♥ sweets, but weirdly enough i'm not a big fan of chocolate

I will be passing this on to the following blogs
1.. WishFullLengths 
2.. OloriSwank
3.. PrettyPisces
4.. Daily Makeup Booth

I hope you enjoyed the post
Kiwi..x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate