Saturday 31 December 2011

2012 fashion Resolutions

My must have fashion and beauty for 2012

Just a quick post before I get ready to celebrate for tonight.
Here are Some of my 'Fashion Resolution' that I'm going to purchase/tryout during 2012

1. Get a doctors bag
 I love these bags, they look great and hold a lot of things, defiantly a must have.
Asos £35 
forever 21 £18.75

Boohoo £22


2. Eat More healthy
Im going to start eating healthier want to loose some excess fat and get a lot fitter been feeling a bit sluggish these last couple of months :(
More water
less fizzy drinks
More fruit & veg
Less Sweets & chocolate
Join a gym
Apparently clubbing isn't exercise lol


Hopefully I keep at these things this year lol, I think i say this every year






3. Lace Embellishments
It not only creates a little excitement to our usual classic's. I think it also make u feel a little more special and sexy inside.
Peacocks £28
Asos £40
Boohoo £20











4. Grow healthy Hairstyles
As well as the 'hairstyles i'm loving' I'm going to be rocking a bun. It looks fab and it is also a great way to protect your ends. Which is good as i'm trying to grow my hair. 
Christina Milian - High bun
Source
Beyonce - Braided bun updo
Source
Eva longoria - Low bun
Source 





5. Get More Statement Jewellery 
If the right piece is sleeted it can often make your outfit, and help to show off your personality. 

Topshop £10
Coloured skull ring
Fantasy Jewellery Box
$44.99
Fox Ring 
Topshop £22
Back Chain Necklace













What are your fashion and beauty resolutions? 

I hope everyone has fun counting down the new year

Bring on 2012 
Kiwi ..x



7 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS POST GIRL!!! I LOVE THE HAIR STYLES AND THE BLING AND I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG!! PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the f21 cross body bag!

    i didnt make resolutions BUT i really do want to get healthier this year... as well as discover more healthy hairstyles

    Happy New year!
    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year hun. Loving the bags,laces&high bun. Such a great post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these makeposts doll! Keep up the good work!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am team bun at alll times lol! Great looks !HAppy New Year Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Lovely Blog....I'm now a follower. Please check out my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate