Sunday 28 October 2012

NOTD: Halloween Inspired

Hey doll's

As Halloween is coming up in three days, Loads of people have been throwing parties this weekend. I went to my friends party yesterday, and had lots of fun. My outfit was quite boring as i basically wore a black dress and a which hat lol, but my nails got a lot of compliments :). So heres a preview of my Halloween inspired NOTD, with tutorial.

My Left hand
My right hand x_X (so scruffy lol)


Base/top coat: Barry M - All in one 51clear / Whie pen: Hollywood nail art  / Black pen: Hollywood nail art / Yellow: BF 34 - Beauty forever / OrangyRed: NYC - 221 Spring Street / Black: Barry M - 53 / Green: N0 7 -33145 Totally teal / Purple: N0 7 - 41144 Damson Dream   

I defiantly need to work on using my left hand x_x, my right hand always comes out so much messier than my left. But I guess practice makes perfect. Does anyone have any tips? 

If you wanna get the look, check out my tutorial below. 


Take Care
Kiwi..x 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow you did a fabulous job! My hand is so unsteady I will probably jack my nails up, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate