Tuesday 2 October 2012

Latest in Beauty Box

Hey guy,
So yesterday My delivery of Editors Pick Latest in Beauty Box, I hadn't got one before but i had been signed up for quite a while. Then i got an email about an editors pick for £9.99 and it looked quite good :). so this is what i got.

Ancienne Ambiance Goddess Bath Salt
www.ancienneambiance.com
Good things Miracle Matters Moisturiser
www.goodthingsbeauty.com

Nelsons Pure &Clear Purifying - Facial wash - Link




Japonesque Beauty Fixation - 1. Nail Polish Touchup, 2.Makeup remover, 3.Tinted lip conditioner
www.beautyfixation.com
Chia Bia Omega 3 Seeds
Balmi Blackcurrent SPF15 Lip Balm
www.Balmi.co.uk
Miriness Secret weapon 24hr Mascara in black and a £25 voucher :)
www.Mirenesse.com
The Vintage Cosmetics Company Tweezer
www.thevintagecosmeticcompany.co.uk
Welda - Firming Night Cream
Link

I'm really happy with my box, I think i've got some amazing samples for a great price :). Can't wait to try these out. 

Has anyone else tried out any of these product, or used Latest in Beauty before? 

Check out my giveaway here, Take care
Kiwi..x

1 comment:

  1. You got some great bits for such a great price, Thanks for the link I will be checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate