Friday 19 October 2012

Versatile blogger award

Hey Beauts

Quite a few days ago I was awarded this Versatile blogger award by the lovely Timeka from Curvy Southerner. I'd like to say thank you to Timeka for nominating me for this award, Much appreciated :)

So here are the rules
  1. Thank the Blogger that nominated me.
  2. Share 7 Random Facts about myself.
  3. Nominate 10 fellow Bloggers.
  4. Let nominated blogger know that they have been nominated
  5. Add the Versatile Award to my post. 









So once again Thank you Timeka :)

Random Facts
I know all walt disney classic songs word for word. Beauty & the beast is my fav
I dont like chocolate cake
When I was around 9/10 I was In the Daphne & celeste music video x_x
I love horror films
Im obsessed with lip balm
When I was younger I wanted to be a lawyer
I love travelling, and plan to visit every continent before I'm 25


I would like to nominate
Rebecca - A window of thoughts
Allison - A's Fashion Files
Fashionettista
Jess - Jess fashion & Beauty 
Clemence - La mode est ma droge
Jen - beauty confessions of a big girl
Follyhoney - African Wax Me Out 
Sara - A mulher e a moda
Heather - glam eye am
Sisi -c is for cc

:) take care
Kiwi..x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much dear :) It means a lot to me!!

    Much appreciated*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! I really appreciate it!!! And congrats on your award- I love learning more about you! I really love that you want to travel to so many places!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! :)
    Beauty and the beast is one of my favs too! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hun for the nomination! I'll be doing my post now :D x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate