Monday 15 October 2012

Cosmopolitan November freebies

Hey Guys,
This is just a quick post to show you what I got in the latest issue of my cosmopolitan.
So they gave away two freebies, a Oral- B toothpaste and a Miss guided lip gloss.

I've used miss guided lipgloss before so I was quite pleased to be given this. However I'm not to found of this product.

Con's
I found it very sticky to apply
It didn't feel very moisturising
I dont like the glittery look

Pro's
I do really like the colour (minus the shimmer)
It doesn't spill
Long lasting

But I don't think I'll be buying this in the future.
Swatches below
Miss Guided - Fushion Lipgloss swatch 
Take care 
Kiwi..x
P.S: 5 mored day to the end of my giveaway 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate