Wednesday 5 December 2012

My New Wellies :)

Hey Guys, 
So In london its been freezing the last couple of days, and when I woke up this morning I saw so loads of my friends facebook and bbm status' on how its snowing. Although I didn't see any, there was a lot of frost and ice outside my house. The roads are quite slippery and winter is well and truly here. I've been looking for my old wellies for a while now, Maybe one of my cousins "borrowed" them as I cant manage to find them anywere, and thats were my stuff usually end up lol. 

So I decided to buy a new pair, so I'm ready for the winter weathers and here's what i got.  
 They are originally £45, but I only needed to pay £25 thanks to the £20 gift card I got in my December 2012 Elle issue, which i previously posted about.



They're so comfy, and I love the lace up at the front. There also available in Green, i was indecisive at first then i went with the black as i thought they'd go with more things.

You can check them out on the website here: Black Boots & Green Boots.

Take Care
Kiwi..x

5 comments:

  1. Cute boots, Love the lace up front
    CandyRainxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice xx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome buy!! Love your boots! I agree with you, black goes with everything! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate