Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Tasty Healthy Smoothie Recipe

Hey Dolls

As It seems to be getting a lot hotter this summer its always good to keep hydrated, and we all know the best way to do that is drink plenty of water :). Now I don't mind water but everyone else in my house find it boring and I often see them reaching for a can of coke to keep hydrated. So alternatively I've decided to make fresh smoothies for use to drink and everyone seems to love them :), So I though I'd share my favourite one with you guys.

So heres what you will need
(serves 2)

  • 1 Banana
  • 1 Apple
  • 1 Plum
  • Hand full of grapes
  • Hand full of spinach 
  • 6 - 7 Strawberries 
  • Ice
  • Blender
  • Chopping Bored / Knife
  • Half a glass of water 


This smoothie has so many benefits, as its packed with loads of vitamins and protein. This is just my preference, feel free to try and substitute any fruits you may not look for another. Let me know if you try it out.  


I hope everyone is enjoying the sun 
Kiwi..x

6 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious, I've never thought of putting spinach in a smoothie though, I Must try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People hardly do, but theres loads of benefits ..x

      Delete
  2. I love the addition of spinach and kale to smoothies!!! I'm going to try this out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I've just bought a smoothie blender. I will try this, can you taste the spinach?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, You cant taste the spinach at all. It just adds extra Antioxidant Vitamins

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate