Monday 4 February 2013

Bad Girl Lips, Neon Eyes and Kurt Geiger Gift Card: Elle MArch 2013

Hey Guys.

I haven't posted in a while since my laptop is at the apple store getting repaired after I dropped it which cracked the screen and key bored :'(.  So I don't know how well this post is going to come out since I'm doing this on my Samsung s3, but its only a quick post anyway to show you my Elle March Issue.  

So it comes with a gorgeous picture of victoria Beckham in a Green peplum top. And an Amazing £25 Kurt Geiger Gift card :) This will come in handy.

This issue is packed with an insight of victoria beckham, This spring 2013 collection, Style for less, Colour combos and much more. like the Beauty trends and how to's
'Bad Girl Lips' - Bright pinks and reds. Matte finishes give a contemporary edge.
'Boyish Looks' - Sculpted check bones, No mascara, Lavish brows, Slicked hair and full brows.
'Take Sides' - Exaggerated side partings Uber-groomed ponytails
'Neon Eyes' - The brighter the better , Channel a jungle rave
My Favourite page from this issue 
















I hope everyone has a great week, Take care

Kiwi..x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate