So I wanted to get some new brushes, Usually I buy mine of of E.L.F or buy them in super drugs, but i decided I wanted a set so they all matched. I first looked on MAC as they're brushes are greatly recommend although they weren't to expensive individually buying quite a few would be, and I was looking to buy a whole set. Then my friend told me that ebay had some good quality dupes thats when I came across these bad boys :)
- All the brushes are soft to touch, feel great on my skin. Which would suggest good blending once I use them.
- There is a great variation of brushes.
- Love the sleek black colour
- A few stray hairs on the bigger brushes (as expected) but I can easily fix that up
- Great price £12.78 including postage and it came the next day :)
|This is how the case looks when it is folded up|
|Link to the seller|
Roll up carrying case / Powder Brush / 2x Foundation Brushes / 4x Lip Brushes / 4x Blush Brushes / 3x Eyebrow Brushes / 12x Eyeshadow Brushes / 2x Eyeliner Brushes / 3x Eye Smudge Brushes
Has anyone else brought brushes off ebay?