Thursday 17 October 2013

12 Random Facts about me

Hey Beaut's,

Its been a while, and I have missed the blogging atmosphere, But I'm back now and have mad a conscious decision to post a lot more, fingers crossed. So recently I was tagged by Rebecca to do a 20 Radom Facts About Me post. I haven't done a tag in a while and quite enjoy doing them as it allows my you guy's to get to know me a bit more so here goes :)

1) I'm addicted to my phone (Samsung Galaxy s3) and panic when I don't know where it is x_x

2) I love Fruit especially Kiwi's and pineapples

3) I love watching movies

4) Throughout my life I've been stuck in a lift 8 times

5) I love cooking

6) And I love eating :), especially trying different culture cuisine's

7) I would love to have my honeymoon in Disney Land Paris

8) I love spoken word poetry 

9) My 11year old nephew has been teaching me rollerskating tricks and I'm getting pretty good :) 

10) If I had one wish, I believe I would genuinely wish for world peace and a stop to poverty and hunger

11) I've learnt quite a bit of sign language from watching Mr Tumble

12) I'm the only person in my family who can't roll my tongue

I know the tag is called 20 Random facts but I could only think of twelve that I hadn't done before lol, you can check out more of my random facts and other tags: here

I Hope you enjoyed reading my random facts :), I would like to pass this tag on to

Hannah - Cosmetic Crave
Fashion Pad
EmmyLou - Scarberian Fashion Lover
Victoria - Toria's Secrets 
Vanessa - Voguely Van
Em - Em Talks

I look forward to reading them :)

Take care
Kiwi..x

12 comments:

  1. I love number 10 that is so sweet, And your dress in your picture is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I know its a bit of cliche but I really would,
      And thanks, Its not a dress doe its a jumpsuit lol

      Kiwi..x

      Delete
  2. I like reading these tags, Great post I recently went to a Spoken word poetry event, they can be very inspirational. I've thought about writing some myself :)

    CandyRain xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you really should write some, I wish I had a good enough imagination to get writing. Good luck hun ..x

      Delete
  3. Aww, such sweet facts, And you look gorgeous in you pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a lot of things in common:D I love watching movies too, and too addicted to my phone...eeeek!
    Thanks for the tag:) Will try to do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fine hun, I look forward to reading it :) ..x

      Delete
  5. I love fruit too but mangoes!!! that's awesome that u know new tricks:)

    my blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you for doing the tag! :)
    Fact 4 would be my worst nightmare lol, and having your honeymoon in Disney Land would be so cool!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I'm so late on my blog stalking. I didn't realize you tagged me. It looks like we have #s 1, 3, 5, 6, and 8 in common!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate