Friday 22 June 2012

Brightening Face Primer by Benefits Review

Hey guys
So I recently got a sample of benefit's Brightening face primer free in my glamour magazine earlier  this month. I've been using it for the last two weeks as a base under my foundation and now feel its time for a review. 


So it say's you can "wear alone or under makeup for the look of bright, smooth skin." Which I feel is very true. I've been wearing it under either my Sleek liquid foundation or my Marykay foundation and it has done wonders. This has become a new must have in my makeup bag :)

Why I like it

  • I have been getting compliments about my face glowing :) 
  • It really does give my skin an even look, which means I can use less foundation.
  • It also helps keep the foundation looking intact all day. 
  • Its light, and leaves your skin feeling very smooth.
  • And the best bit about it is that a little goes a long way. 
I will defiantly be purchasing this once my 7.5ml freebie is finished. 

Kiwi..x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate