So I recently got a sample of benefit's Brightening face primer free in my glamour magazine earlier this month. I've been using it for the last two weeks as a base under my foundation and now feel its time for a review.
So it say's you can "wear alone or under makeup for the look of bright, smooth skin." Which I feel is very true. I've been wearing it under either my Sleek liquid foundation or my Marykay foundation and it has done wonders. This has become a new must have in my makeup bag :)
Why I like it
- I have been getting compliments about my face glowing :)
- It really does give my skin an even look, which means I can use less foundation.
- It also helps keep the foundation looking intact all day.
- Its light, and leaves your skin feeling very smooth.
- And the best bit about it is that a little goes a long way.
I will defiantly be purchasing this once my 7.5ml freebie is finished.