Saturday 9 June 2012

Cosmopolitan: July Freebies

Hey guys
So I've brought 2 magazines recently my usual cosmopolitan, and Glamour. This month they both came with such great freebies :).
1.Cosmopolitan


So in this months cosmopolitan they are giving away a pair of shades and some chewing gum & mints.

There were 3 pairs to choose from, I decide to get the leopard print one's as I thought they were gorgeous. They're a great shape aswell it's similar to something I would buy. Lets just hope the sun in England comes back so I can actually get to wear them.
2.Glamour

And i also got a Glamour magazine. There was also 3 different giveaways with this aswell. A mascara, Face primer and pore cream by Benifits.

I choose to get the Primer. A review will be coming soon.






If you haven't already, check out my give away here closes 17th June
Take care 
Kiwi..x

1 comment:

  1. i'm a regular reader of these magazines as well! i got the bad gal lash with my glamour magazine; i've used it before and it is quality stuff x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate