Wednesday 27 June 2012

Hackney weekend

Hey
I've been super busy the last couple of day's i've had uni show's, job interviews and been catching up with friends. Which explains the lack of post :(. But i should be more regular now =D. 
     So last weekend I went to the Hackney Weekend show on the sunday.  It was AMAZING, I had so much fun even though I was ankle-high in mud and ended up throwing away my trainers :'(. There was so many acts, great food, and the weather was great most of the day. 

I didn't take many pics but here's a few from the day

And here's some of the acts performing (not the best quality) 


Did anyone else go, if so how did you find it?

I hope everyone had a great week
Take Care
Kiwi..x

3 comments:

  1. i was there!!! it was epic!!!!

    i went on sunday....Labrinth, Jessie J, Azealia Banks and Florence & the machine were the best live acts.

    I was glad that cheryl cole was not the special guest. it was good that it was dizzee rascal, though i think that the alot of the crowd was not that impressed, especially when he performed his older songs.....

    my boots are still muddy on the balcony..... will wash them this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YH it was amazing!!!!!
      lol, my trainers are in the bin :(
      Yh im glad it wasnt cheryl cole either but i was hoping it was going to be Eminem or Kayne, but Dizzee Rascal was still good.

      Kiwi..x

      Delete
  2. Omg im jealous! I wish I was there!
    :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate