Saturday, 9 March 2013

Aztec cropped top and wet look midi/leggings

Hey guy's
So im going out for a friends birthday today and ordered my outfit on Tuesday (I know risky lol), but lucky they all came yesterday :), So heres a mini haul of what I got and how I plan to wear them.

£6.99 which i brought here: Seller
£17.99 and can be brought here: Seller
£2.99 which i brought here: Seller
 wetlook leggings
source
 Aztec Cropped top
source

wet look midi
Source

 I dont know why the background has come up blue when I tried to upload them, very confused lol. I also added the original pics as i dont think my pictures are doing the items any justice x_x. But any way here are two off my O.O.T.D ideas and how I plan to style them.
Idea 2: pop of colour with Wet look leggings 
Idea 2: Monochrome look with Wet look midi skirt



















So at first I couldn't decide if i wanted the leggings or the Midi skirt so i brought both, But I think I like the skirt outfit better, so I'll probably wear that today. Now i only need to think about my hair and makeup lol. Which outfit do you prefer?

Kiwi..x

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit with the skirt! x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate