Sunday 5 October 2014

Mustard N.O.T.D

Hey Dolls
So todays Nail of the day is my Mustard nail polish by Barry M
















I'm loving the colour, I've been wearing it for 3days now and have received compliments at work which is always a great 'pickmeup' in the mornings :). I got this colour in my goodybag when I went to the Cosmo #Fashfest, which I am very happy with because I don't know if I would have picked it out myself. But seeing it on I think the colour looks gorgeous and will be a great addition to my goto fall nail colours.

Who else like Mustard for Autumn/Fall? 
Take Care
Kiwi..x

2 comments:

  1. Wow..almost that got from Super drugs the other day, them change my mind.i am on a no nail polish ban for now.I have so much i never wear.Lovely colour.My nails seems to be cracking what treatment can you recommend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate