Saturday 28 December 2013

Dinner with the girlies OOTD

Hey guys,
So this is a late Outfit post. I don't know why I didn't post it up yesterday. But better late then never I guess. So here goes.

This is my Outfit I wore out for a friendly little get together with some of my friends. (Which you may have already seen if your following on my instagram @MissKareen). I kept my look quite casual as we were just going TGI's for a early dinner and some cocktails. So this is what I ended up wearing.

Surprisingly it wasn't that cold considering it was the end of december, so I got away with just wearing my leopard print jacket and didn't really need a scarf or jumper underneath. I love red with leopard print I think they work well together, and I think it also helped to pulled my overall outfit together. 
FOTD
OOTD
 FOTD: 
Fondation:Marykay Timewise (bronze 5)/Blush:markwins (Rose)/Brows: Beautiful Brows (Chocolate)/Eyeshadow: MUA:Heaven on earth Palette/Eyeliner:BarryM Bold black /Mascara:Maybelline Rocket Volume Express (Black)/Lipstick:Sleek matte (Barely There & Cherry)


OOTD:
Jacket: Dorothy Perkin/Red Trousers: F21/Grey Bodysuit: F21/Cut Out Boots: RiverIsland/Black&white earings: Newlook/Nails: NOTD

Take Care
Kiwi..x
Please excuse the camera phone photography, sometimes it comes out decent and other times not so much x_x. 

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, You look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the hair & makeup. The leopard print and red do look great together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style, love the look

    CandyRain xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is hot, Kiwi:) I love the coat, and I like how you wore the red trousers with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate