Monday 23 December 2013

NEW SHOES :)

Hey guys,
Its been a while, But work is officially over yay!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally the christmas holidays :), So I had to catch up on my christmas presents shopping (I know I'm so last minute x_x). And while I was out I couldn't resist but buying myself some new shoes :).
I talked about these cut out boots before in my 'What I'm Loving' post. And luckly I found these beaut's in River Island and they were on sale from £45 - £35, so I couldn't resist. They come up really big so I got a size down to what I usually wear, but they are super comfy and spacious. 

What do you guys think? 

Kiwi..x  

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they look amazing! Love,love, love them <3

    http://deebiku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, great find

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ,cute and looking amazing.I love these styles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate