Saturday 7 January 2012

Get The Look: Bria Murphy

Bria Murphy, is a young talented individual. And I have to say i'm loving here style its very edgy. Especially here hairstyles.
Bria Murphy
Maxim

Bria Murphy
Dark and Lovely 
She has been a Model in maxim magazine ->

<- Ambassador of Dark & Lovely relaxer

More famously known as of eddie murphy daughter





She can be very versatile, when it comes to her looks, yet she always look great and seems to do it so effortlessly. I love her style as i think its quite similar to my own. Here are a few of my favourites. Such cute hairstyles, love them.

Bright - Catwalk
source
Sexy LBD
source
Casual yet different
source
Edgy
source







Boy Meets girl
Source






Innocent in white
source
leather Hottie
source
1. Grey Jumper - Boohoo - £15
2. Black Skinny Jeans- H'n'm - £19.99
3. Big Black Bag - Asos - £12
4. Golden Sandals - Forever 21 - £12 
5. Straw Hat - Asos - £35 (but I'm sure you can find cheaper)
6. Sun Glasses - Newlook - £2.99

I hope everyone is enjoying there 2012 so far :)
Kiwi ..x

2 comments:

  1. Great post honey,thanks for the outfit tips and links x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hairstyles, she has an amazing look
    Great post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate