Saturday 28 January 2012

Eyelash Extensions

Hey
So I decided to do a review on these new eyelash extensions I decided to try out today.
The man in the shop recommended it as they're really thick. I usually use two packets of another brand at £1.99 a packet where as I would only need one packet of this brand at £2.45. So its a great deal I get to save £1.55 :)

Unfortunately when I got home and opened it, it didn't come with any eyelash glue, even though it cost more :(. Anyway so I looked around my room to see if I had any left over from any of my previous packets but I couldn't find any.
Then I remembered I had some hair glue and I thought well eyelashes are made from hair so why not use this glue. Besides it hold my hair extensions pretty well so why not my eyelashes lol.

                                                                                     The glue i used 

Anyway so here was the results
My non- existing eyelashes lol

Victorious Eyelashes
So after glueing my eyes shut a couple of time's and having to wipe away my teary eye's these were my results.
I usually spread it further along my eyes but i was scared of the hair glue lol
I love the thickness though :) and theres still a few lashes left.

Kiwi ..x

7 comments:

  1. I dont have any eyelashes either :( Ive never tried these individual ones, just the strip lashes. They look SO GOOD on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun,
      I actually prefer the individual one's only because it always takes me forever to do the strip lol
      Kiwi ..x

      Delete
  2. The lashes really do look good on you;) Do you apply them daily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun
      No, they usually last about 2weeks. You can still wash your face as usual.
      But I'm not to sure with this glue lol, its been a couple of days now and they seem fine :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! These eyelashes look really good! Must take quite a while to apply individual lashes though? I struggle with strip ones! haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks
      Yh it takes quite long It toke me around 10mins
      Kiwi ..x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate