Saturday 22 September 2012

London Fashion Weekend

Hey guys

So, Last thursday, 20th September,I went to London Fashion Weekend, at somerset house, and it was amazing.
 
The catwalk from London Fashion Weekend
There was so much amazing clothes and they were at such great prices. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything in my size (UK 10&12 always seem to go first) But I still had a great time. There was loads to see and do. I got a free massage, skincare consultation, toke pictures with coke, and got to listen to professionals aswell as watch this season's catwalk show. Aswell as bag some freebies :)

So as I went in I collect my, Mulberry designed, tote bag full of goodies. Heres a look inside.

- The cutest bottle of coke EVER!!!
- A Mirror by Shopstyle
- Sea Salt hair spray by Label.m
- Visible Difference by Elizabeth Arden
- Self tan glove by Velvotan
- Lavazza Coffe
Velvet pocket tissue's with Aleo vera
- Insoles by Compeed
- Colgate - Max White one, Tooth paste 




I also got some goodies by benefits, with a goody bag giveaway from subscribing with Elle. 

It was a great subsribtion as it was £15 for the year, when the magazines are usually £3.90 each. So Inside I got:
- An issue of Elle Magazine
- Benefits, Bad Girl lash Mascara
- Benefits, the POREfessional balm 
- Benefits, Creaseless cream shadow/liner





There was also a great talk called Kiss and makeup. This talked about, hair and makeup. the importance of looking after your skin and recommended products etc, It was very informative. Heres just a little bit of the great talk.


Overall i had a great day, i cant wait for next year :), But for now i have the Olympia Beauty Exhibition to look forward to tomorrow :)

Did anyone else go to the show?

I hope everyone has had a great week

Kiwi..x

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, I hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, It looks like it was really good, the catwalk looks awesome. I would have love to have gone.
    Its a pity you couldn't find anything to buy, i heard the discounts are really good. Anyway I hope you enjoyed yourself.

    CandyRain xX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate