Saturday 6 September 2014

My Summer Favourite : Hottie NOTD

Hey!!!

Summer has officially gone, and Autumn has arrived :(. During the summer, my summer favourite we'll for the past 2 months, I would have to say that this nail varnish by 'L.A. Color' has been my go to summer Shade.
L.A.Colors: Hottie (CNP534)
It is a very fun and playful peachy colour, that has worked well for the summer. I just love how it looks orange in some lights and pink in others.

It complimented most of my summer looks and looked great against a white dress, 'color craze' is slowly becoming my favourite nail brand, they have such a great range of colours, that are long lasting and only cost 99p :)

What was your summer favourite nail colour?
Kiwi..x
Ps: Only 9 more days of my Giveaway

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate