Monday 29 April 2013

Style Crush: Iggy Azelea

Hey dolls,
Just a quick post of my newest style crush IGGY AZELEA.
If you don't know her she's a 22year old Australian hip hop artist  
Source
Source
source

I love how simple yet eye catching her outfits are, She always looks amazing and edgy. Yet still knows how to dress more sophisticated and classy for red carpet events. I like how she feels comfortable in pretty much anything and rocks it. Maybe its all down to her amazing figure, or confidence, what ever it is, I always want to have what she's wearing. She's actually up there with my ultimate style crush:Rihanna 
Source
source
Source
What do you guys think of her style?
Kiwi..x

1 comment:

  1. i've never heard of her but her style is interesting. i think Rihanna's is similar and I prefer Rihanna's :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate